RED-E-BINS Delivers On-Time & On-Demand
RED-E-BINS are available in Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, Washington, Chisago, Wright, Rice, and Goodhue counties, as well as some parts of Iowa—but we’re getting bigger all the time. Keep checking back!
Some counties and cities require RED-E-BINS to collect extra fees and taxes. Just start a chat or give us a call at (952) 931-2577 if you need help understanding the fees in your area.
- Minnesota Residential Solid Waste Management Tax - 9.75%
- Minnesota Non-Residential Solid Waste Management Tax - 17%
- Ramsey County Residential Environmental Charge - 28%
- Ramsey County Non-Residential Environmental Charge - 53%
- Hennepin County Residential Solid Waste Management Fee - 15.5%
- Hennepin County Non-Residential Solid Waste Management Fee - 21.5%
- Washington County Residential Environmental Charge - 35%
- Washington County Non-Residential Environmental Charge - 35%
- Minnesota Non-Mixed Municipal Solid Waste Tax (C&D) - $.60 per cubic yard
RED-E When You Are!
Currently Serving Greater Minneapolis
- Anoka County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
- Washington County
- Carver County
- Scott County
- Dakota County
- More Coming Soon!