Search results for
Wayzata, MN 55391, USA
Confirm your address and delivery date
Type your address in format: 123 Street Name, City
10′ (at the middle) x 5′ x 5′
Our 10YD holds approximately 10 CY of waste and is great for medium to large projects that don’t have room to house a full-size dumpster on site.
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Packaging, toys, clothes
- Household junk
- Holds approximately 3-4 pick-up truck bed loads of debris
Additional Terms & Conditions
Additional Fees. Customer shall be responsible for the additional fees described below.
• Overweight Fee. $80.00 per ton (prorated accordingly) if a Bin is filled with more than 2,000 pounds of waste or debris.
• Overfull Fee. Up to $75.00 if a Bin is filled above the top or over the sides.
• Dry Run Fee. Up to $100.00 if a truck arrives on site to swap or pick up a Bin but is unable to complete the task due to a Bin being overweight, overfilled or blocked in, or other circumstances outside of RED-E-BINS reasonable control prevent such swap or pick up. If the situation is remedied while the truck is on site there will be no additional charge.
• Specific Material Fees. In the event that any of the following materials are disposed of in a Bin, Customer shall be charged the applicable additional fees, or, if greater, the applicable costs or expenses incurred by RED-E-BINS in disposing of such materials:
Mattresses, Box-springs, Similar Items $50.00 each
Hazardous Waste: Up to $500.00 per infraction or item plus cost of repair to damaged bin.
***NO SOIL, CONCRETE, BRICK, DIRT, SAND or YARD WASTE. We may not take the bin & customer may be responsible to take materials out & customer will be liable for reasonable associated fees & fines***